AgTexas understands how important your cash flow is to the success of your business. That’s why we offer convenient services to help you manage your financial transactions and make doing business with us even easier.
Accessing your line of credit is as easy as writing a check. AgriLine is a checking account linked to your AgTexas line of credit. It allows you to purchase goods or services by writing a check. The check is automatically deducted from your line of credit, increasing the balance.
A simple and safe method of increasing your company’s earnings, AgSweep allows you to minimize excess balances and maximize your return on available funds. Sweep accounts are beneficial for borrowers who have a high cash turnover and daily cash needs. With AgSweep, you can link your revolving line of credit (RLOC) loan to your Wells Fargo Bank checking account. Funds are automatically advanced from a line of credit when the commercial checking account falls below the target balance. When excess funds are available in the checking account, the funds are swept and applied to the outstanding balance of the line of credit.
With just one phone call, you can make a loan payment or request money from your loan without leaving your home, office or tractor cab. The money will be automatically transferred to or from your bank checking or savings account. Call today and the money will be in your account tomorrow.
To establish your FastCa$h account, see your AgTexas loan officer today, or complete an Application Form.
“I get a Personal one-on-one relationship…”
Ag Banking Online
Ag Banking Online offers convenience and safety while managing your accounts through our secure website or with an app for your mobile devices you can:
• Transfer funds externally between your loan and your advance conditional payment accounts at AgTexas to or from a designated commercial bank account.
• Make loan payments online.
• Transfer funds internally between loan accounts and advance conditional payment accounts at AgTexas.
Our Current ACP Rate: 0.05%
Effective January 1, 2021
Voluntary Advanced Conditional Payment (ACP) accounts provide interest-bearing trust accounts to borrowers who have excess funds seasonally. Funds are easily accessed and may be applied to their loan balance, as needed, at a later date.
• ACP accounts offer a market-competitive cash management option for borrowers.
• The interest rate paid on the account will be a monthly variable rate based on the 30-day Discount Note Rate less a margin as established by the association’s Asset Liability Committee.
• Interest on the accounts is compounded monthly.
• Voluntary ACP Accounts are not federally insured but are backed by the financial strength of AgTexas Farm Credit Services.