Why Work for AgTexas?
• Paid time off and holidays
• Affordable health, dental and vision plans
• Employer-paid life insurance and disability
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) with company match
• Incentive pay plan
• Matching donations and volunteer leave programs
• Fitness expense reimbursement program
A rewarding and inspiring career with a leading ag lender is waiting for you at AgTexas Farm Credit Services.
We have exciting career opportunities for successful professionals in the areas of lending, credit, operations, insurance, appraisal, and corporate support. Headquartered in Lubbock, AgTexas operates 11 lending and insurance centers in the regional areas of Lubbock, Amarillo, and Fort Worth / or some would say: South Plains, Central Texas & the Panhandle of Texas.
“I love that this family continues to strive to be the greatest they can be, for themselves and for their customers.”
Without strong financial backing farmers and ranchers will not survive, and people will not have food to eat or clothes to wear. AgTexas provides reliable credit and crop insurance to our member-owners, so they can feed and clothe the world.
• Intelligent communicators
• Passionate about supporting agriculture
• Determined to help our members and our own team thrive in business every time, every day, every one
• Doing the right thing every time, every day, every one
• Helping our members overcome adversity
• Maintaining a culture of “World Class” customer service
“AgTexas is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities who require an accommodation to complete the application process should contact us at 806-745-4575.”