Why Work for AgTexas?
• Paid time off and holidays
• Affordable health, dental and vision plans
• Employer-paid life insurance and disability
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) with company match
• Incentive pay plan
• Matching donations and volunteer leave programs
• Fitness expense reimbursement program
A rewarding and inspiring career with a leading ag lender is waiting for you at AgTexas Farm Credit Services.
We have exciting career opportunities for successful professionals in the areas of lending, credit, operations, insurance, appraisal, and corporate support. Headquartered in Lubbock, AgTexas operates 11 lending and insurance centers in the regional areas of Lubbock, Amarillo, and Fort Worth / or some would say: South Plains, Central Texas & the Panhandle of Texas.
“AgTexas is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities who require an accommodation to complete the application process should contact us at 806-745-4575.”